The 4-string electric bass guitar is a great-playing little axe featuring a smaller, lighter body that shoulders everywhere will appreciate. It has a bolt-on, 34″-scale maple neck with a rosewood fretboard and dot inlays. Thick, durable, high-gloss finish on body, neck, and headstock. Chrome hardware. With split-coil pickup and tone and volume controls. A fine beginner instrument with less heft and great playability!
- Basswood dual cutaway body
- Bolt-on maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
- High-mass adjustable saddle bridge
- P-style split coil neck pickup
- Master volume and tone controls
- Geared, covered tuners
- Chrome Hardware